In this article:
- Who should be present from the practice for this meeting?
- What will we review during the meeting?
- Workflow setup suggestions
- Items to complete before the session
Who should be present from the practice for this meeting?
Operation Leader / Klara Champion
What will we review during this meeting?
- Overview of Klara Foundations
- Best Practice Recommendations
- Workflow Questions ( Please come prepared with patient communication workflows that currently exist in the practice today. i.e. When a patient contacts the practice regarding a medication question, how is that communication handled?)
Workstation setup suggestions
- Browser Compatibility- Klara is most compatible with GoogleChrome as a browser. Please ensure GoogleChrome is downloaded on all computers in the office.
- Klara Chrome Extension - The Klara Chrome Extension is available for use for any practice that uses a web-based EHR system. This will allow the navigation between Klara and the EHR to be more seamless. Check out the details here.
The following items should be completed prior to this session:
- Activate your Klara Accounts - If not done so already, please use the link that was sent to you via email to activate your Klara account.
- Patient Demographic Report - Please find instructions on importing this list here.
- Add Additional Members of your Team- Send team members activation links for Klara. Find instructions here.
- Template & eForm Configuration - Review eForms and templates that will need to be added to Klara to support efficient communication for your practice. Find instructions here.
- Voicemail and Web Messenger Integration - Please come prepared with information that was not provided on your kick off call.
- Training Videos - Review training videos to understand foundational functionality ( these should be shared with all staff)
If you have questions on the above information, please reach out to your assigned Klara Customer Success Manager.