We are excited to Kick Off the Onboarding of Klara within your organization. In order to get the most out of this meeting please review the following information in preparation.
In this article:
Please come prepared with the following items:
Voicemail Integration Information:
We will help to configure your current phone tree to allow for voicemails to be transcribed and managed in Klara directly. Review article here for further details.
- Phone System Provider Name
- Point of Contact for Support with your Phone System Provider
- Outline of your current phone tree set up ( Extensions that patients have access to when calling your practice)
Content Management System Information:
We will help to configure your website to include a web messenger allowing for patients to message you directly through Klara. Review article here for further details.
- Content Management System Name
- Point of Contact for Support with your Website Management
Patient Demographic File
We will help your practice to import a list of your patient demographics into Klara. The file will need to include patients First Name, Last Name, DOB, Mobile Phone Number. Please see the instructions here around pulling your patient demographic file.
Practice Staff Using Klara
Develop a list of staff that will need access to Klara including emails. This is how you will initiate their logins to Klara.
Develop a list the top 5 providers that currently work directly with your practice to coordinate care for patients. This list should include:
- Provider Name
- Contact Information ( Phone and Email)
** Only if you purchased an EHR Integration with your Klara account**
If you purchased an available EHR Integration us we will need you to request your API Key from your EHR. The instructions for each are below:
- Nextech - Please follow this link to the instructions here that will assist you in requesting your API Key.
- athenahealth - Please follow the link here to request your API Key from athenahealth.
- EMA - Please follow the link here to request your API Key from Modernizing Medicine.
Frequently asked questions
How do we join this call?
You will see a "Join With Google Meets" link within the invite that was sent to your for kick off call. Please use the information in that meeting invite to join the meeting. Feel free to share this information with other members of your team that will need to be present on the Kick Off Call.
What is the purpose of this call?
This is call is meant to introduce you to your point of contact at Klara, discuss practice goals and expectations, and review the onboarding timeline.
Who should be present on this call from my organization?
The Klara Decision Maker - Most often the contract signer.
The Klara Champion and Point of Contact - Most often the operations manager.
What is the agenda for this call?
2. Roles and Responsibilities
2. Practice Structure and Goals
3. Implementation Setup
4. Timeline and Next Steps
If you have questions on the above information, please reach out to your assigned Klara Customer Success Manager.