Take the following steps to join a video visit with your provider:
1) Prepare for your video visit. A few minutes before the scheduled session:
- Make sure that your computer has a good connection to your internet or WiFi service.
- Make sure that you are in a well-lit room where the provider will be able to see you and hear you.
2) At the time of the visit, go to patient.klara.com and enter your cell phone number.
3) Enter your verification code. You'll receive a text with a four-digit verification code. Enter it in Klara.
4) Verify your DOB. If you haven't accessed Klara from this device in the last 30 days, you'll need to verify your DOB.
6) Review the practice name listed and click Join Visit.
7) You'll enter your conversation with your provider. If your provider is already in the visit, you'll see a banner that lets you know the visit in progress. Click Join.
If you do not see a banner to join the visit, click the "Your Video Visit" link in your Klara messages.
If it is the first time you are using Klara for a video visit, you may need to allow your browser to access your camera and microphone. Follow the steps in your browser.
8) Check your settings. Check to make sure that your microphone and camera are working, and that your device has a strong connection. When you're ready to start the visit, click "I'm Ready".
If your provider hasn't joined the visit yet, you'll see a message letting you know that they'll be with you shortly.
9) Join the visit! As soon as your provider joins, you'll be placed in the visit with them.
When the visit is over, click the red button to hang up.
**If you're having trouble with the video visit, head to this article!**