- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open Websites + Marketing
- Click Edit Site.
- Scroll in the main view of your site to where you want to add a section, and click the plus button.
- Scroll to bottom of the Add Section panel, click Show More and click the HTML pane.
- Click a layout in the HTML panel and you'll see a Section Added confirmation.
- Click the HTML panel to begin customizing its settings, starting with the Section Title field.
- Enter or paste the code you want to use in the Custom Code field. In the example, we've added HTML for a TripAdvisor widget.
- You can leave the Forced Height field blank or adjust the pixel height to larger or smaller. (Smaller will create a scrollable box for the item.)
- When you're finished, click the or Done at the top of the HTML panel and your main window displays the results.
- Click Preview to see the results, and when you're ready click Publish Site or Publish.
Note: You can change the web messenger to pop up on certain pages by installing the web messenger code only on the pages where you want it to pop.
Did this answer your question?