In this article you will find instructions on:
- Upgrading Nextech to version 14.3 or greater ( required )
- Ordering API Key from Nextech
- Retrieving patient history tab categories from Nextech
**How to find software version in Nextech: **
Top Left Main Menu Help > About Nextech > V. version
1. Steps to upgrade Nextech software:
- Windows server must be past SQL 2008
- Please see Nextech Tech Specs for minimum requirements https://www.nextech.com/client-server-specs
- Nextech customer can reach out to support to schedule the upgrade.
- Upgrade will take 1 hour for Nextech team to connect to server and complete.
- This needs to happen during business hours to be included in Nextech contract.
** NextechCloud upgrades are automatically pushed**
2. How to order APIs for Nextech’s Partners through the Nextech Community Portal
Sign into the Nextech Community Portal ‐ https://nextechsupport.force.com/nextech
Retrieving the credentials can take up to 10 days. Please store the transaction id.
3. How to I get the patient history tab categories:
Please login into your Nextech instance and browse to a patient chart. In the History tab you will find the available categories. Please provide the categories to your Implementation Manager when asked.