Here you will find a step by step on how to allow Klara notifications on the Chrome browser.
- Click on the "3 vertical dots" button in the upper-right corner of the screen after opening up Chrome.
- Scoll down and click on "Settings".
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings screen and click on the "Advance" tab to pull down the page more.
4. Under the "Privacy and security" section, scroll down and click on "Content settings".
5. Next click on the "Notifications" section.
6. Once in Notifications, you will first see a "Block" list and an "Allow" list under that.
If you see that Klara is in under the "Block" list, click on the "3 vertical dots" button to the right of the website address and select "Allow". At this point you are all done and you will receive desktop notifications.
If you do NOT see Klara anywhere on the "Block" list OR on the "Allow" list, click on the "ADD" button at the top of the page and type in doctor.klara.com or patient.klara.com and click the "ADD" button. At this point you are all done and you will receive desktop notifications.