- Log into Practice Mate
- Click into the Manage Patients section (should be a tab at the top of the application)
- Select Reports from the drop down menu, then choose the Patient List Export in CSV formatting option.
- The system requires a range for the data, so enter in A to Z to run the report for all patients
- Click the Go button. If there are too many patients for the report, you can try running multiple lists (example A to M and M to Z).
- Once the list appears, click the Export button, and then save the file to your computer's desktop.
- Open the file and confirm that the headers align with the ones described here.
- Save file as a CSV
Now, upload it to Klara following these steps.